Your gift transforms a vulnerable child’s future from isolation and lack to one with hope and possibility. With your help, Holy child Program provides life-changing education, therapy and social skills to give children a chance for a productive future as contributing and supportive members of their families and community.
To donate by check mail to:
Bethlehem Holy Child Program
c/o Francis Barillaro, Treasurer
PO Box 7083
Meriden, CT 06450
NON PROFIT STATUS
The Bethlehem Holy Child Program is a Non-Profit Corporation chartered in the State of Washington and is designated as exempt from Federal income tax under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Tax-exempt EIN is 80-0240094
BHCP operates with a balanced budget. The cost to serve one child for one school year is $5,000. Because this figure is unattainable for a Palestinian family, we have set a tuition fee of $1,000 per child per year. We rely on generous support from individual contributors and from grants for the balance of funds.
Since 2008, nearly 100% of all grants and contributions have been used for program services and general administration of the Program. This is possible because all Board members including the President who is on site for an average of six months per year donate all of their time.
OTHER WAYS TO HELP SUPPORT THE BETHLEHEM HOLY CHILD PROGRAM
Amazon Smile: Designate the Bethlehem Holy Child Program as a charity you support and Amazon (at no cost to you) contributes a percentage of the selling price of your purchase to BHCP.
Matching Gift Programs and Benivity: Many employers encourage employee donations and often match them through the Benivity program which simplifies automated giving. If your employer participates in the Benivity program you may also nominate BHCP for a corporate grant.
- Subscribe to our newsletter (sign up at the bottom of this page)
- Ways to Give
- Donate Online-make a one-time gift or give monthly through payroll giving programs or matching gifts
- Donate by check
- Make a gift of stock
- Host an information night – contact us for informational materials or speakers
- Visit Holy Child Program in Bethlehem – subject to schedule availability
- Remember a loved one with a rose bush in our Memorial Garden
- Donate to purchase books for children to borrow from the school library
EXAMPLES OF WAYS YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- $9.00/month ($108/year) provides one year of home visits by the school nurse for one child
- $13.00/month ($156/year) provides school supplies for one child
- $20/month ($240/year) provides funds for child’s annual school camping trip to the Sea of Galilee
- $50/month ($600/year) provides garden supplies.
- $200/month ($2,400/year) provides heating fuel for the school.